Deadline for abstract submission:
11th 21st January 2019 (until 23:59:59)
Authors are invited to submit abstracts on any of the given topics. The International Scientific Committee will select oral and poster contributions on the basis of the abstracts.
» The Abstract Submission is now closed.«
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- abstracts must be submitted via the on-line form published at the ECPD2019 web pages. Abstracts sent by e-mail or by any other means will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be written in English and must not exceed 300 words.
- The purpose of the research, principal results and major conclusions must be clearly stated.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting programme.
- All accepted and published abstracts must have registered presenting authors. Only one abstract will be accepted per registered participant.
- Decisions by the International Scientific Committee for abstract acceptance in the programme are final.
- Authors will be notified by email no later than 15th February 2019 about their abstract acceptance.