Welcome to ECPD 2019!
The European Conference on Plasma Diagnostics is a biennial event which aims at bringing together physicists or other scientists working on diagnostics for magnetic confinement fusion, beam plasmas and inertial fusion, low-temperature and industrial plasmas, and basic and astrophysical plasmas.
The third edition of the Conference will take place in Lisbon, Portugal starting from 6th and finishing on 10th of May 2019. In the previous edition held in Bordeaux in 2017 more than 200 scientists from all over Europe and overseas took part in this event and an even bigger number is expected to take part in the third edition of the conference in Lisbon.
The ECPD will take place in alternate years with respect to the HTPD conference in the USA.
3 prizes (350 €/each) will be sponsored by EPS for the best poster for students.
- Magnetic Confinement Fusion (MCF)
- Beam Plasmas and Inertial Fusion (BPIF)
- Low-Temperature and Industrial Plasmas (LTIP)
- Basic and Astrophysical Plasmas (BAP)
- Faenov Memorial Session (FMS)
- Invited talks
- Oral talks
- Deadline abstract submission:
11th21st January 2019 (extended)
- Notification for acceptance: 15th February 2019
- Open registration: 29th October 2018
- Full paper for conference: not available yet